Installed in plate mills, CVC® plus technology ensures effective profile and flatness control over a wide setting range, independent of the rolling forces.
You benefit from:
- Increased productivity due to reduced number of passes
- Efficient profile and flatness control
- Thinner final thicknesses and wider final width
- Better material through-forming
- Easier roll handling due to minimal number of work rolls in circulation.
What makes CVC® plus technology so effective is the combination of work roll bending, axial shifting of the work rolls with special CVC® plus grinding, and the PFC® (profile and flatness control) technological process model. PFC® adjusts the shifting position and bending force from pass to pass, taking into account all rolling parameters.