Here's your fast-track route to the future. Our Process Guidance System sets a new standard in the automated control of complex plants. What's different is: it's process-oriented and supremely reliable.
- Operation is process-oriented, ergonomic, and simple
- PGS stands out for high transparency and scalability
Product quality assessment along the entire production chain
- Optimized process
- Higher product quality
- Lower production costs
- Stable, prime-quality production
- Fewer complaints - long-lasting partnership
- Troubleshooting support
Our X-Pact® Level 3 system gives you all the tools you need for planning and performing all production processes in metallurgical plants and rolling mills.
- Maximum utilization of production plants and infrastructure
- Urgent orders can be included in the planning
- Reduces inventories of raw, intermediary, and finished materials
- Detailed overview of the entire production process
The X-Pact® Energy Advisor makes energy consumption transparent, so you can reduce your energy costs effectively.
- Defined energy-saving potential
- Continuously higher efficiency
- Optimized energy procurement
- Support of energy controlling
Our integrated Monitoring System maps your plant status, creating a "transparent plant". How? By using intelligent evaluation algorithms to log and analyze defined signals and sensor data.
- Monitored mechanical and electrical plant components
- Increased plant availability
- Preventive maintenance
- Optimized spare parts inventories
Low-voltage frequency converter as an integral part of X-Pact® electrics and automation
- Integral part of X-Pact® electrics and automation
- High quality due to modular drive design
- Standardized and harmonized low-voltage drive solutions for all plant types
- Geared to your process needs
Migration of existing solutions to the latest system platform
- Continuous upgrades possible over the entire plant lifetime
- Most cost-effective solution
- Shortest downtime and no re-commissioning necessary
Various applications in different operating systems are operational on the same hardware platform.
- Hardware independence plus portability of operating systems and applications
- High availability of automation systems due to use of up-to-date hardware
- Lower investment and maintenance costs
- Operator interface remains unchanged