- Conventional work roll spray cooling systems are operating at 12 bar with ~10 000 l/min per stand
- Operational costs for energy and spare parts (nozzles and valves)
- Work roll cooling based on forced convection principle
- Higher cooling capacity compared to conventional spray cooling
- Reduction of required pump energy
- Higher productivity by efficient power input
- Return of investment: less than 12 months possible*
* depending on furnace size, existing operation conditions, raw material etc.