We introduce you to the world of steel casting.
In particular we present the continuous forming methods for production of intermediates of the highest quality and the plant engineering required.
Our experts give you an in-depth insight into the processes and characteristics of our contin-uous casters and pass on their practical experience from day-to-day operation.
The learning units (2 days):
- Principles of casting and steel solidification
- Process technology for slab and thin-slab casters
- Overview of the different caster types
- Plant engineering for slab casters
- Plant engineering for CSP® thin-slab casters
- Hydraulic equipment and utilities
- Automation of continuous casters
- Innovations in continuous casting technology
German Courses (No. 1021):
January 16 - 17, 2018(Closing date for reservation: December 19, 2017)
English Courses (No. 1020):
February 15 - 16, 2018(Closing date for reservation: January 18, 2018)
SMS group GmbH - Düsseldorf
Engineers, process engineers, foremen, mechatronics engineers and metallurgists engaged in production, workshop and service
No specific previous knowledge is required
You'd like to have more information about this training?Contact