Today’s steadily rising energy costs, growing machine complexity, and higher flexibility in production make it vital to be able to understand, analyze, and optimize energy aspects in your company. There was a time when quality management emerged as a whole new concept, yet meanwhile it’s a firmly established function in almost all companies. Similarly, energy efficiency has now become the ideal that must be systematically implemented in forward-looking businesses. That involves improving systems and processes in your company to boost energy efficiency.
This training shows how an energy management system according to DIN EN ISO 50001 can help you continuously identify savings potentials. Using practical examples, our training instructors detail how you can develop measures to exploit these potentials, including analysis methods. They also present and explain efficient technologies and energy recovery options.
The learning units (2 days):
- Energy management system according to DIN EN ISO 50001
- The importance of logging, processing, and evaluating data
- Energy data management systems for analysis of energy data with key performance indicators and curves
- Procedure for identifying savings potentials and developing appropriate steps
- Energy-efficient technologies
- Overview of energy and environment technologies in steelmaking
German Courses (No. 3111):
October 5 - 6, 2017(Closing date for reservation: September 7, 2017)
English Courses (No. 3110):
November 9 - 10, 2017(Closing date for reservation: October 12, 2017) Booking
SMS group GmbH - Düsseldorf
Managers, service and maintenance staff, energy offi- cers, and plant operators in metallurgical plants and rolling mills
No specific previous knowledge necessary.
You'd like to have more information about this training?Contact