Flatness measuring is a highly developed measuring process in modern rolling mill technology. Yet, even under the most adverse operating conditions, the measurements must meet all demands for minimum maintenance costs and long service life. That’s the only way to ensure the constant availability of your rolling mill.
Our flatness measuring basic training is geared toward the requirements of rolling mill operators in the steel and NF metal industry. It’s a premium training – ideal for you if you want to learn about or increase your understanding of the theory and practice of flatness measuring. The training comprises classroom training plus a tour of our production shop.
The learning units (1 day):
- Theory of flatness measuring
- Presentation of the BFI principle and comparison with other methods
- Presentation of the hardware components of the SMS group flatness measuring system
- Presentation of the roll structure
- Optional: Introduction to flatness control
- Tour of the SMS group production shop
German Courses (No. 3041):
September 2, 2018(Closing date for reservation: August 5, 2018)
English Courses (No. 3040):
October 7, 2018(Closing date for reservation: September 9, 2018) Booking
SMS group GmbH - Hilchenbach
Rolling mill staff, employees in roll workshops as well as rolling mill maintenance and servicing personnel
No specific previous knowledge necessary.
You'd like to have more information about this training?Contact