Already addressed in the first module is “Basics and plant technology”, which gives you varied insights into the rolling gap. The module starts with a focus on the products hot strip and heavy plate, looking at the various measurements and requirements. Next, in the second section, we deal with the dimensions and definitions crucial for getting to grips with the processes in the roll gap: from the geometrical variables to the forces at work. You find out about the structure of mill stands and the various work roll diameters. Then there is an easy-to-grasp explanation of how roll gap adjusting systems compensate for disrupting influences.
1 license € 250.00
10 licenses € 2,100.00
25 licenses € 3,900.00
Please note! All our webucation trainings require participants to have basic technical knowledge.
- Operating systems: Microsoft Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7
- Graphic card with at least high color (16 bits), resolution 1024 x 768 or higher
- Sound card and audio output (headphones / speakers)
- MS Internet Explorer 6.0 (or higher)
- Adobe Flash-Player 10 (or higher)
- Internet access
You'd like to have more information about this training?Contact