DIN EN ISO 12100 or DIN EN 13849-1 – these are the standards that crop up again and again in connection with safe machinery and plants. This training demonstrates the requirements entailed in a concrete, easy-to-grasp way using models.
Parallel to theoretical knowledge, it’s equally important that you can try out the various safety-relevant functions for yourself. To bring the subject to life, we show you real-life situations that occur during operation, troubleshooting, or repairs. You’ll see how safety equipment monitors access to the model and prevents hazardous situations, for example by immediately switching off the machine.
What you gain: This training sums up the provisions of Machine Directive 2006/42/EC for machinery and plants in the EU as well as demonstrating how to apply them – all in a compact and practically relevant way.
The learning units (1 day):
- European safety requirements for machinery and plants
- Documentation requirements
- Selection of protective measures
- Practical operation of equipment, e.g. access procedures
- Safety precautions for servicing/maintenance
- Requirements for a complete machine group (linked plants) in practice
German Courses (No. 3061):
English Courses (No. 3060):
SMS group GmbH - Hilchenbach
Project leaders, design engineers, plant operators
No specific previous knowledge necessary.
You'd like to have more information about this training?Contact