This basic training gives you the opportunity to expand your knowledge of hydraulics – which is tailored to the needs of hydraulic plant operators in metallurgical, rolling mill, tube, long products, and forging technology. It’s ideal for you if you want to learn the basic theory and practice of hydraulics.
The learning units (5 days):
- Properties of hydraulics
- Structure and function of hydraulics systems
- Basic physics behind hydraulics and practical applications
- DIN ISO 1219 symbols
- Pressure fluids
- Hydraulic pumps, motors, and cylinders
- Basics of valve and proportional valve technology
- Troubleshooting, service and repair procedures for hydraulic systems
- Basics of hydraulic system measurement and analysis
SMS group GmbH - Mönchengladbach
Plant operators as well as maintenance and service/repair personnel
No specific previous knowledge necessary.
You'd like to have more information about this training?Contact