Quality assurance systems today form part of the standard equipment in flat steel production. In addition to material properties such as yield strength or roughness, the quality of the surface and the surface coating also play an important role, particularly in automotive production. During the further processing in the press works, the different material properties, the coating quality and – during the press process – the oil film contribute to the optimisation of the production yield.
The learning units (1.5 days):
The following quality parameters and the corresponding measurement technologies are discussed during four course units and one works tour:
- Works tour
- Induction-based online measurement of tensile strength and yield strength (IMPOC)
- Online measurement of the oil film based on two alternative technologies:
- Infrared spectroscopy EMG SOLID® IR
- Laser-induced ?uorescence spectroscopy EMG SOLID® LIF
- Electromagnetic strip stabilization (EMG eMASS®) for hot-dip coating in combination with the eBACS inductive baffle blade control system for optimal zinc or aluminum coatings
SMS group GmbH - Hilchenbach
€ 600.00 / Day / Person
Rolling mill management sta?, line managers, quality assurance managers, process managers
No special background knowledge is required, although an engineering background is an advantage.
You'd like to have more information about this training?Contact