Our briquetting presses make swarf handling easy. They also significantly reduce the space you need for storing swarf boxes. There are clear advantages in using aluminum briquettes. Their high density makes them suitable for direct charging into standard reverb furnaces.
What’s more, metal recovery during remelting is similar to that for ingots. Metal loss is as low as 1%.
You benefit from briquetting swarf directly after sawing because that prevents severe oxidation losses. Mixing the swarf with emulsions gives you another plus: you can make briquettes with a moisture content of less than 2%.
- Throughput: 300 - 400 kg/h
- Briquette size: 60x150x80
- Density: 2.2 - 2.3 kg/dm3
- Weight: 0.8 - 1.4 kg
- Easy integration into automated systems or operation as a stand-alone machine
- Fully automatic operation, no operator required.
- Automatic switch to standby mode, automatic restart when swarf enters the hopper.
- Quick bolt-down and plug-in installation
- Compact design, little floor space required
- Low maintenance costs