Indirect presses are ideal for extruding aluminum hard alloys such as AA2xxx and AA7xxx. That's because the lack of friction between the billet and container ensures a reduced extrusion force and optimized material flow. These factors are essential for producing sections made from high-strength alloys. You can also choose from our range of extrusion presses that combine direct and indirect extrusion methods. These give you the flexibility to adjust your production to meet current market demands.
- Short-stroke machines with or without piercing devices
- No friction between the billet and inside wall of the container
- Adapted linear billet loaders with optimized drives and gripper
systems for fast loading
- Multi-axis, multi-purpose manipulators or robot systems for loading/unloading the loose dummy block
- Additional peripheral systems for indirect process such as die cleaning as well as lubrication stations or separators provide tailor- made solutions with various levels of automation