Central to this radial forging plant is the SMX forging machine. It features a highly rigid press frame. Here, four hydraulic cylinders with corresponding tools are arranged in an X shape. Compared to mechanical machines with eccentric drives, our construction stands out for its clear, simple, and accessible design. The hydraulic drive ensures you can freely and flexibly select all important forging parameters.
Yet there is another key advantage of this drive over mechanical types: it provides maximum forging force throughout the entire forging stroke.
Your benefits at a glance
- Material savings thanks to mass distribution
- High productivity
- Product flexibility
- Time-efficient due to fast tool-changing with tool changing device
- Energy-efficient due to forging in just one heat
- Reproducible high product quality
- Forming through to the core due to hydraulic drive concept with long stroke
- Automatic forging mode
- Low-maintenance design