Our 400 apprentices in Düsseldorf, Mönchengladbach, and Hilchenbach, Germany, would be happy to welcome you to their ranks. We train young people in various professions, and every year we look for new employees who want to start their careers in trade, technical, or commercial fields.
If you want to learn a trade, you’ll train in our modern LernWERK workshops in Hilchenbach and Mönchengladbach. Available for your training here is equipment including CNC machines and high-tech hydraulic, pneumatic, electronic, and microcomputer systems.
As a future Technical Product Designer, you’ll learn in our draftsmanship classes how to engineer machinery on state-of-the-art computer systems. You’ll immerse yourself step by step into machine development, including computer-aided engineering and materials selection.
Featured in our commercial apprenticeship and IT program are some 20 different training fields. Here you’ll gain extensive practical experience. That goes for all our training programs, because practical application of what you learn is a constant focus. Our apprentices repeatedly have the opportunity to work on concrete projects and orders, or even to accomplish them independently.
Our application period for 2021 apprenticeships starts on April 1, 2020. The open apprenticeship offers can be found here on our homepage. Please direct your application directly to us. We look forward to receiving your application.
1. Prepare these documents:
- Covering letter1
- Your last two school reports1
- Certificates of internships or other activities1
- An expressive photo2
2. Select the apprenticeship you want under "Current job openings".
3. Double-click on the apprenticeship to see a brief summary of the profession. Click on "Apply" at the bottom of the page. This opens the online application form.
*1 = max. file size: 4 MB per file. Files can be in the following formats: doc, docx, pdf, rtf, ppt, pptx, jpg, xls, xlsx
*2 = max. file size: 4 MB per file. Files can be in the following formats: jpg, gif
4. Fill out the form completely and attach the above documents.
5. Submit your application online. We send you a confirmation of receipt. If we like your application, we’ll invite you to take a test.
6. Then, if your test result is positive, you can personally convince us of your qualities in an interview.
Anja de Koster
SMS group GmbH
: +49 2733 29 2506
SMS group GmbH
: +49 211 881 4676