3 years (according to job profile)
- Very good vocational school certificate, university entrance qualification
- Solid spelling and punctuation skills
- Solid basis in math
- Good English language skills
Other school qualifications:
- Good general knowledge
- Communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and to deal with conflicts
- Perseverance and willingness to learn
- Interest in business topics
- Analytical skills
- Practical training in specialist departments, e.g. Warehousing, Purchasing, Shipping, Sales Invoicing, Time Planning, Work Preparation, HR, Vocational and On-The-Job Training, Auditing, Cost Accounting, and Finance
- You can also look forward to practical training and business management games as well as advanced computer training.
- In your final year, you will accomplish a complex task in a selected specialist field. This is an integral part of your final practical examination.
Work after qualification:
- You will handle tasks in all commercial and related fields.
- There are plenty of opportunities for promotion following good performance, successful on-the-job training, and relevant experience.
Further qualification opportunities:
- Commercial Specialist (m/f/d)
- Business Administrator (m/f/d)
- Industrial Business Administrator (m/f/d)