31/2 years (3 years in case of good performance)
- Junior high school certificate or vocational school certificate, university entrance qualification
- Solid basis in math
- Good technical/natural science knowledge
- English language skills
Other school qualifications:
- Satisfactory general knowledge
- Interest in and ability to grasp technical/functional interrelationships
- Good spatial perception
- Ability to work in a team/flexibility
- Conscientiousness and perseverance
- Manual skill
- Basic skills in and knowledge of manual and machine materials processing as well as joining methods.
- You acquire the necessary qualifications in planning and controlling work processes, checking and evaluating work results, applying and expanding on what you have learned during assembly, disassembly, testing, and adjusting machines, plants, hydraulic and supply systems, as well as detecting, identifying, and remedying operational malfunctions.
- Furthermore, you benefit from practical training, in-house courses, and effective examination preparation.
Work after qualification:
- As a member of an Assembly Department team, you assemble and maintain machines and plants.
- Assembly and commissioning on construction sites in Germany and abroad
Further qualification opportunities:
- Industrial Supervisor (m/f/d)
- Technician (m/f/d)