3 years (according to job profile)
- Very good vocational school certificate, university entrance qualification
- Solid basis in math
- Good English language skills
- Basic physics
Other school qualifications:
- Good general knowledge
- Basic data processing
- Analytical skills
- Capability of abstract thinking
- Perseverance and willingness to learn
- Communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and to deal with conflicts
- Interest in business topics
- You will receive practical training in departments such as: IT Service, IT Application Development, plus expert departments that devise and implement complex IT and telecommunications systems. You will independently install and link up networked systems. Furthermore, you will use expert and diagnostics systems to remedy faults.
- You can also look forward to practical training and business management games.
- Your tasks will include presenting system solutions as well as advising and training users. Equally importantly, you will methodically apply project management tools. Work on a project is an integral part of the final practical examination.
Work after qualification:
- Management Assistant in IT
- There are plenty of opportunities for promotion following good performance, successful on-the-job training, and relevant experience.
Further qualification opportunities:
- IT Specialist (m/f/d)
- IT Professional (m/f/d)