- 31/2 years (3 years in case of good performance)
- Junior high school certificate or vocational school certificate
- Solid basis in math
- Good technical/natural science knowledge
- English language skills
Other school qualifications:
- Satisfactory general knowledge
- Interest in computer-aided machining processes
- Good spatial perception
- Ability to work in a team/flexibility
- Conscientiousness and perseverance
- Ability to grasp technical/functional interrelationships
- You acquire the necessary qualifications in programming, operating, and monitoring milling, turning, and drilling machines as well as CNC machines. You apply the skills and knowledge learned to produce complex components made from various materials.
- You plan and control work processes, and check and evaluate work results.
- Furthermore, you benefit from practical training, in-house courses, and effective examination preparation.
Work after qualification:
Machining, mainly producing individual parts for plant construction using CNC drilling, milling, and turning machines as well as machining centers.
Further qualification opportunities:
- Industrial Supervisor (m/f/d)
- Technician (m/f/d)