- 31/2 years (3 years in case of good performance)
- Junior high school certificate or vocational school certificate
- Solid basis in math
- Good technical/natural science knowledge
Other school qualifications:
- Satisfactory general knowledge
- English language skills
- Good spatial perception
- Ability to work in a team/flexibility
- Manual skill
- Conscientiousness and perseverance
- You acquire the necessary qualifications in oxyacetylene, manual arc, and gas-shielded welding, metal structure manufacturing, component assembly and tacking, quality assurance, separating, shaping, and joining as well as assembly of media supply units.
- Basic skills in and knowledge of manual and machine materials processing.
Furthermore, you benefit from practical training, in-house courses, and effective examination preparation
Work after qualification:
- Working from technical drawings and other documents, you plan your tasks and monitor quality during their execution.
- You manufacture steel structures and assemble them to make machines, devices, and plants. This involves teamwork and interdisciplinary cooperation.
Further qualification opportunities:
- Welder (m/f/d)
- Technician (m/f/d)
- Industrial Supervisor (m/f/d)