31/2 years (3 years in case of good performance)
- Vocational school certificate, university entrance qualification
- Solid basis in math
- Good technical/natural science knowledge
- Good English language skills
Other school qualifications:
- Good general knowledge
- Good spatial perception and solid visual design skills
- Ability to grasp technical interrelationships
- Conscientious, precise working manner
- Ability to work in a team and to deal with conflicts
- You acquire the necessary qualifications both in a technical office as well as in Design/Engineering. You also learn to use 3D systems for computer-aided design.
- You acquire basic skills in and knowledge of metalworking and processing during an internal practical phase as well as learning about hydraulics, pneumatics, control and electrical technology.
- Furthermore, you benefit from practical training, advanced computer training, and effective examination preparation.
Work after qualification:
- You compile technical documentation of individual parts, entire machines, and complete plants, taking into account economic and ecological aspects.
- There are plenty of opportunities for promotion following good performance, successful on-the-job training, and relevant experience.
Further qualification opportunities:
- Certified Design Engineer (m/f)
- Technician (m/f)