- 3 1/2 years (3 years in case of good performance)
- Vocational school certificate, university entrance qualification
- Advanced knowledge of math and physics
- Advanced technical/ natural science knowledge
- Good English language skills
Other school qualifications:
- Good general knowledge
- Interest in and ability to grasp technical/functional interrelationships
- Good spatial perception
- Independent decision-making skills
- Manual skill
- Conscientiousness and perseverance
- Basic and specialist vocational training in manual and machine materials processing as well as joining methods.
- You learn to apply electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic basics, always observing safety regulations.
- During your apprenticeship, you go through various departments in our company, e.g. Assembly/Electrical Systems, Maintenance, Design/Engineering, and Field Service/Customer Service.
- Furthermore, you benefit from in-house courses and effective examination preparation.
Work after qualification:
- As a member of an Assembly/Electrical Department team, you set up, assemble and maintain electrical/electronic machines, plants, and systems.
- Assembly and commissioning on construction sites in Germany and abroad.
Further qualification opportunities:
- Technician (m/f/d)
- Industrial Supervisor (m/f/d)