What can you expect from the training course?
- Course duration: 3½ years (can be shortened to 3 years)
- In-house, hands-on teaching alongside vocational school
- An exciting and diversified training course with theory modules but also a great deal of practical learning content in our training centers or in the various n technical departments
- Customized training, additional English language lessons, or even the chance to spend time abroad
- Colleagues who will support, guide and coach you all the way
What qualifications and attributes do you need to bring?
- Ideally an entrance qualification for advanced technical college
- Sense of responsibility and attention to detail
- Interest in technology and understanding of functional relationships
- Good math skills and good spatial awareness and visual thinking
What do we offer you?
- Monthly salary: 1st year: €1,031.55; 2nd year: €1,082.91; 3rd year: €1,159.22; 4th year: €1,259.43 (from May 2024: 1st year: €1,065.59; 2nd year: €1,118.65; 3rd year: €1,197.47; 4th year: €1,300.99)
- Diverse training content – you will learn to manufacture parts and components according to the relevant safety and quality standards; you will turn, mill, and program them using state-of-the-art production machines, and you will deal with new manufacturing processes in which you personally create production programs from 3D data and 3D models
- Good career prospects in the field of metalworking – this covers the manufacture of components, technical feasibility analyses, and the selection of the appropriate machining process
- Extensive opportunities for further training as an industrial supervisor or state-certified technician