- 3 1/2 years (3 years in case of good performance)
- Vocational school certificate, university entrance qualification
- Solid basis in math
- Good technical/natural science knowledge
- Good English language skills
Other school qualifications:
- Good general knowledge
- Interest in and ability to grasp technical/functional interrelationships
- Good spatial perception
- Ability to work in a team/flexibility
- Conscientiousness and perseverance
- Manual skill
- Independent decision-making skills
- Basic skills in and knowledge of manual and machine materials processing as well as joining methods.
- Preparing, laying, and connecting electrical lines; assembly, wiring, and testing electrical components and assemblies; setting up and testing electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic controls, always observing correct operational practice. Also assembling and maintaining mechatronic systems and plants.
- Furthermore, you benefit from in-house courses and effective examination preparation.
Work after qualification:
- As a member of an Assembly/Electrical Department team, you set up, assemble and maintain mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and electrical/electronic machines, plants, and systems.
- Assembly and commissioning on construction sites in Germany and abroad.
Further qualification opportunities:
- Industrial Supervisor (m/f/d)
- Technician (m/f/d)