1. All electricity requirements of H2 Green Steel will be covered by renewables
2. Giga-scale electrolyzers with a capacity of 800 MW produce green hydrogen
3. DRI made of 100 % hydrogen and high-grade iron ore
4. Energy recovery plants produce steam for electrolyzers and downstream processes
5. Steelmaking based on DRI, scrap, and green electricity
6. CSP® Nexus: Electrical and induction heating replace natural gas to produce carbon-neutral hot strip
7. Cold rolling and processing: Electrification of annealing and galvanizing furnaces to achieve a green final product
8. Result: High-quality flat steel with a 95 % smaller carbon footprint.