Apply as a supplier
We apply a standard selection procedure for future supplier relationships. The first step if you want to become a new supplier is to fill out our two-sided application form at the end of this page, giving your basic data. If we are interested in working together with you, we proceed to the second step. This means that we send you the login data for a more comprehensive supplier self-information form where we ask you for further technical and commercial details about your company.
Finally, our Strategic Purchasing Department evaluates your supplier self-information and compares it to our current requirements. If we see the potential for a future cooperation with your company, we contact you directly.
Our range includes
- Mechanics: Power/motion transmission, bearings, standard parts
- Fluid systems: Aggregates, tanks, cylinders, tubes, hoses, valves, fittings, pumps
- Electrical and automation systems: Energy supply/distribution, industrial drives, automation systems, hardware and software, measuring systems, instruments
- Sub-contracting: Machining, heat treatment, surface treatment, coating
- Drawing parts: Single machined items
- Raw materials: Castings and forgings, semi-finished parts, ready-to-install parts
- Procurement: Complete machines and plant components
- Services: Design engineering, assembly/commissioning, packaging, shipping
- Indirect materials: Tools, hardware and software, workwear/protective equipment, office supplies, facility management, energy (rating of the procurement is partly based on the energy performance - energy use, energy consumption, energy efficiency).